What Are the INFINITI SignatureGRADUATE® Program Requirements?
To qualify for the INFINITI college grad offer, you'll need to meet the following requirements:
- Must have graduated from an accredited two-year community college, four-year college or university, nursing school or graduate school within the past 24 months, or will graduate within the next six months. Alternatively, you may provide proof of enrollment at an accredited graduate school.
- Must provide proof of current employment or future employment beginning within 90 days of the contract date.
- Must provide proof of sufficient income to meet your obligations.
- Must provide proof of auto insurance.
- Must have approved credit and verification of the above requirements.
If you meet the above qualifications, then we can help you take advantage of all the INFINITI college grad special has to offer. We'll help you browse our selection of new INFINITI QX60 SUVs, Q50 sedans and more, then work with you to develop a car payment plan that you're happy with.
So, when you’re ready to upgrade your ride, chat with our INFINITI sales associates and schedule a test-drive. Once you find your new vehicle, we’ll help you peruse INFINITI specials, including the college graduate offer, so you can save on the luxury car that steals your heart.
Local Colleges Near Bert Ogden INFINITI
We're happy to extend the INFINITI SignatureGRADUATE® Program to drivers from Edinburg, Pharr, the rest of Southern Texas and beyond. Some nearby colleges and universities include:
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- Texas Southmost College
- Southern Careers Institute Brownsville
- College of Health Care Professions McAllen
- Texas A&M
- South Texas College
- Texas State Technical College
Drive into your future with confidence from behind the wheel of a new INFINTI model you love when you shop at our Edinburg luxury car dealer. We want to help you maximize your savings with new INFINITI specials that will make your luxury car purchase attainable -- you deserve it!
If you have any questions about the INFINITI college grad offer details, feel free to contact Bert Ogden INFINITI or stop by our lot. We can't wait to hear from you!
1SignatureGRADUATE® Financing is available to all graduates with approved credit who can show proof of graduation within the past two years (or in the next six months) from an accredited U.S. two- or four-year university, college, graduate school or nursing school. You must finance the vehicle through IFS. You must be currently employed or have proof of a formal job offer. The program is also open to students currently enrolled in graduate school, subject to IFS credit approval. All IFS consumer loan and lease programs require credit application to, and approval by, IFS as conditions for program enrollment and participation. The terms and conditions of the financing available to you may vary depending upon your credit history, income, and other factors. INFINITI Financial Services, a division of Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation, reserves the right to make changes at any time, without prior notice, to vehicle financing and leasing programs offered by IFS. See your INFINITI Retailer for complete program details. Availability may vary by state and loan amount. Delayed payment is for 90 days and available on loans up to 60 months for new INFINITI vehicles only. The 90-day delayed payment option is not available on leases and is not available in Pennsylvania. Deferred interest is added to loan balance and is payable over the remaining loan term, subject to IFS credit approval.